Client Liaison executiveLondon, GB
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Client Liaison Executive to join a world-class, fashion disrupting B2B Fashion technology platform. With an outstanding working culture and great location in the East of London.
You will report to the head of the Client Success Department and work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams as the first point of contact for all new clients who have purchased the platform.
Your role will be to successfully onboard new clients, providing advice and support to ensure they are maximising the potential of our platform, making their experience as seamless as possible and setting them up for success.
As a Client Liaison Executive you will play a pivotal role in managing the client’s experience to encourage a long-lasting relationship with the company. Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Managing multiple accounts.
- On-boarding new customers.
- Maintaining weekly contact throughout an initial ‘nursery period’.
- Qualify all inbound enquiries.
- Conversion from trial period through to paying custom.
- Provide clients with clear and comprehensive information that allows them to facilitate usage of their showroom as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Hit an assigned quality target based on client satisfaction and understanding of their success criteria.
The ideal candidate for this role will have/be:
- Previous fashion industry knowledge in the role of junior designer or buyer would be ideal.
- Previous customer service experience (ideally a minimum of one year’s experience).
- A customer-centric focus – a thorough understanding of how to deliver exceptional customer service. Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to quickly establish and maintain long-term client relationships.
- Strong organisational skills and a disciplined approach to working.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to explain complex information in simple terms.
- Technically adept with experience using MS Office suite and CRM applications, preferably Salesforce.
Company benefits include:
- Legendary Company and Team events.
- Self-driven yet relaxed working environment.
Apply for this role today by sending us your CV. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.